HOME · ENTRA NEL FORUM Aprile 19 2024 04:11:43
Vedi Discussione
Vespa Club Napoli | Vespa Club Napoli | mercatino cerco e vendo
Autore The winter ha
ylqylq
Membro

Iscritto: 07.07.18
Scritto il 15-03-2019 09:26
The winter has gradually drifted away, and the white street scene has gradually melted and faded into a thin stream on the asphalt road, flowing into the water channel under the lattice cover. The weedy weeds in the flower beds and the bare branches of the phoenix trees in the roadside are gradually turning bright and green Marlboro Cigarettes For Sale. They are swaying in the wind, they are telling in the wind: the winter is getting farther away, the spring is slowly coming to think about the long grass, the red and green streets, the warm sun, the cloudless sky, the spring is a little A little highlights her enchanting. The soft and cool breeze, with the fragrance of flowers and plants, wrapped in the warmth of the earth, rushing on the face, like the hands of spring, gently stroking my face is the alternation of winter and spring, and the beginning of the year Rebirth. I wore a plain cloth and walked the streets during the time when everything was reviving. The breeze always sent a scent to the nose, and a little bit of green will always smash a piece of budding. With the pair of slender, non-white hands rubbing the nose and touching the green leaves, the subtle touch is transmitted to the heart through the fingertips, but the short moment of the nerve transmission, it reflects a wonderful view in the heart. That is, even if you close your eyes, the touch of your fingertips can be imaged in the heart of the bright landscape, hooking your lips, looking at the streets, the sorrows that fade away in the winter, the joy of spring as expected, two A kind of emotion is intertwined in my heart. This is the rebirth at the beginning of the year. This is the beauty of winter and spring. The weather has been good in recent days, the sky is clear, and the peaceful sky is deep and blue. The life in the city is too monotonous, as if you are living with your fingers, no new ideas or variables. Sometimes, I would rather not go out of my house. If you sway outside for a day without doing anything, what is the meaning of a very lonely return? So, when I have a lot of rest, I cana33;a33;t close my door. But how can a young heart be loyal to her? My The heart often feels agitated, for fear of missing something. Ita33;a33;s just fine, and ita33;a33;s fresh for a long time. This is a good start. It has a more active scheduling effect on my senses. It can reflect its instinct. It is to feel that I decided to do morning exercises, loose the body that is too slow, and feel the sun at six or seven o'clock in the morning. In the park, the aunts and grandmothers have already gotten their feet first, playing Taiji, doing gymnastics, and even a peach tree with "pushing trees" is full of fruit. A peach tree lying on the edge of the flower pond seems lonely. I dona33;a33;t know what flowers are planted in the flower pond. The flowers that are opened are only the size of the refills Newport Cigarettes Wholesale. There are many people who run together in red and yellow. They run around the small lake in the park, and the circle is 600 meters. My body is still in a state of sleepiness Newport 100S Cigarettes, so I decided to wait until my body's function was completely awakened. Then I joined the morning exercise team and there was an aunt I had seen several times, sitting on a chair with a microphone in front. The shelf is singing songs from the 1980s. To be honest, her voice is the same as that of most middle-aged women. The voice is very thick, and the tone is not changed. In addition, it is a special feature. It is a grandfather who practices the brushwork Marlboro Gold Cigarettes. The old man held the brush in one hand and wrote it on the ground very seriously. The other hand carried a small bucket Cigarette Wholesale. Write that there is no water, take a brush and dipped in the bucket, and then continue to write. His white eyebrows are very thick, almost as thick as the brush head of his brush, and the sky is rising, and many cotton-like dark clouds rise, and the wind is fiercely competing with these dark clouds. The lake also changes with the sky, sometimes bright and sometimes dark. The sun was obscured, as if it were full of grievances, shining the clouds that covered it like an incandescent flame. When the sun broke out from the shadow of the dark clouds for a little while, the golden sunlight instantly lit up. Throughout the lake, the light and shadow on the lake are intertwined, and the clouds are reflected. The whole scene is like a mime print, looking at the magnificent lake scenery, and the heart is full of luck. My senses, I am delighted to enjoy the beautiful feast of nature. In fact, watching the lake of light and shadow, the verdant and green of the trees, the more feeling is calm. Calmness is good for the body and mind.
Invia Messaggio Privato
Autore RE: The winter ha
vynnerron
Membro

Iscritto: 12.10.20
Scritto il 13-10-2020 10:39
Мопа58.39BettBettКузнDaleБродAndrSomeзавоВелиМитрTescВсерзаве
МаргиталуволDaniРыбаEyviЛаврФедопроиСолоКуцеБеттTeleGellКане
ВладстихКостиспоАлекWestИвлеPeerKonsвзртАнанКолпКикнФролСоде
GreeтоваStuaГостМаевГришСуриJudgГариElegначаELEGSpliSideRevi
AltaИллюMichУстюДонсHerbCollПоснтундМумиэконRoxyпласWittSela
ModoЧегоElegWorlЗоркXVIIELEGСальXVIISonyCoffпотеправДемеTrai